Working for Central Feeds

Central Feeds Logo

Working for Central Feeds

Our contracting business employs staff (from both nz and overseas) on a seasonal basis from October to April each year. We need an enthusiastic and hard-working team with experience in operating baling, chopping and cultivation equipment.

If you are from overseas you will need a working holiday visa or a temporary work permit/visa. Visit the NZ immigration website to find out more about applying for a visa.

We normally recruit these positions in June and July. If you are interested in a position with our contracting business, please fill out the Central Feeds application form.

Central Feeds Application Form

pye group staff baling
pye group office
pye group staff